Sunday, March 22, 2009

7-8-20-30-6 Program!

I spent the day at a PT convention that consisted of 4 hours of lecture and 4 hours of working out. Once the soreness I expect will arrive tomorrow goes away, I'm inspired to kick my program up a notch. My inspiration is this photo of Jessica Biel.

My body type does not put on muscle or fat quickly. If I didn't workout, I would be skinny fat. Skinny fat is when you're thin with a high ratio of fat/muscle. Most hourglasses have a difficult time putting on muscle. To do so, my diet needs to be perfect going forward and some serious strength training is needed.

So, I will be on the 7-8-20-30-6 Program beginning tomorrow! Every 2 weeks I will take photos of me in a bikini and will post in the Clients Only area and the end of each month. Call me shy, but I dress for work each day because I'm a firm believer my co-workers do not need to see me in a bikini!
  • 7 hours of sleep
  • 8 glasses of water a day
  • 20 minutes of HIIT cardio 3 days a week.
  • 30 minutes of strength training 3 days a week.
  • 6 small meals a day. Eating every 3 hours. I will have around 100g of protein each day (.08g per pound of body weight - I weigh 124)
I'm committed to looking my absolute best this summer. Time is on my side and I will not settle for less. Now it's your turn, are you in?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home